The Coorong Tour includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
The group departs from the end of Mundoo Channel Drive at 9am and concludes at approximately 3:00pm.
The tour will involve about three hours of kayak cruising, broken up with numerous stops and delicious local food.
A walk across the sand dunes to the Southern Ocean will allow guests to stretch their legs while the guide takes you on a ‘bush tucker’ walk.
Interpretation of the area’s uniqueness and its current state will be incorporated throughout the tour culminating at the Murray Mouth.
- All kayaking equipment
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
- Bush tucker walk through the Dunes
- The opportunity to walk the iconic Murray Mouth
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides
|Photos from tour* (includes USB)||$30|
|Photos from tour* (BYO USB drive)||$25|
- There must be a minimum of 3 people for the tour to commence at above prices
- Minimum cost of $320 if less than 3 people
- *A waterproof camera is supplied to the group, and photos from the day’s tour (along with a selection of Canoe The Coorong’s best photos and videos) are available for purchase at the end of the tour for $30, including the USB.
|9.00 am||Depart Mundoo Channel drive, Hindmarsh Island|
|9.30||Everyone on the water|
|10.15||Arrive Point Blenkinsop for morning tea|
|11.45||Arrive at Young Husband Peninsula|
|12.00 pm||Complete dune walk at the beach side|
|1.30||Depart Young Husband Peninsula|
|2.10||Arrive at Murray Mouth|
|2.30||Depart Murray Mouth|
|3.00 pm||Arrive at Murray Mouth Lookout|
Goolwa to Mundoo Channel Drive
Please note: Bookings are essential as this is a departure point only. Lot 16 is not affiliated with Canoe the Coorong.