DescriptionThis is a tour for the more experienced kayakers.
The expedition is broken up over four days, departing from Salt Creek on Monday and arriving at Goolwa on Thursday (weather permitting).
A great chance to see the entire length of the beautiful Coorong.
The expedition is fully-catered, with all equipment supplied.
- Minimum of 4 people required. The tour may be opened up to other people if the group size is small.
- Please allow for up to five days to take possible delays into account
- Guests arrive at Salt Creek
- Paddle down Salt Creek to Coorong
- Sea Pelican breeding Islands off Jack Point
- Paddle through Hicks Point and the scenic Parnka Point where the south lagoon meets the north lagoon
- Paddle past the Fairy Tern breeding islands
- Walk over the sand dunes to the Southern Ocean
- See the Tauwitchere Barrage
- Discover a huge diversity of wildlife with New Zealand fur seals, emus, and much more!
- Try your luck at fishing
- Bush tucker walk at Godfrey’s landing
- See and walk around the Murray Mouth
- Paddle through the lock at Goolwa
- See the playful New Zealand fur seals
- Arrive at Goolwa