A relaxing one-day all-inclusive kayak tour of the Coorong and Murray Mouth region.
The Coorong Tour includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
The group departs from the end of Mundoo Channel Drive at 9am and concludes at approximately 3:00pm.
The tour will involve about three hours of kayak cruising, broken up with numerous stops and delicious local food.
A walk across the sand dunes to the Southern Ocean will allow guests to stretch their legs while the guide takes you on a ‘bush tucker’ walk.
Interpretation of the area’s uniqueness and its current state will be incorporated throughout the tour culminating at the Murray Mouth.
- All kayaking equipment
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
- Bush tucker walk through the Dunes
- The opportunity to walk the iconic Murray Mouth
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides
|Photos from tour* (includes USB)||$30|
|Photos from tour* (BYO USB drive)||$25|
- There must be a minimum of 3 people for the tour to commence at above prices
- Minimum cost of $320 if less than 3 people
- *A waterproof camera is supplied to the group, and photos from the day’s tour (along with a selection of Canoe The Coorong’s best photos and videos) are available for purchase at the end of the tour for $30, including the USB.
|9.00 am||Depart Mundoo Channel drive, Hindmarsh Island|
|9.30||Everyone on the water|
|10.15||Arrive Point Blenkinsop for morning tea|
|11.45||Arrive at Young Husband Peninsula|
|12.00 pm||Complete dune walk at the beach side|
|1.30||Depart Young Husband Peninsula|
|2.10||Arrive at Murray Mouth|
|2.30||Depart Murray Mouth|
|3.00 pm||Arrive at Murray Mouth Lookout|
Goolwa to Mundoo Channel Drive
Please note: Bookings are essential as this is a departure point only.